- The Administrator is authorised to disclose the data only to the entities authorised on the basis of relevant regulations of law, according to the provisions of Regulations and binding legal regulations.
- The personal data are transferred to the operators of payment systems in order to execute the agreement.
- A direct marketing of own services and monitoring of quality of Portal services is possible after obtaining the User’s consent. The permission for processing data for the purpose described in the previous sentence is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The Administrator is obliged to safely store the data.
- The personal data and information included in the registration form or in e-mail will be used by the Administrator to conclude, change, terminate the agreement with the User and to assure the highest possible quality of services provided. For this purpose the Administrator processes the following data: full name, e-mail address, user name, password, address, data of the Entrepreneur.
- The User has the right to view and modify their personal data at any time as well as to immediately remove them from the database. The User may exercise these rights by contacting the Administrator: • by mail at the address: Przedsiębiorstwo Farmaceutyczne “Ziołolek” Sp. z o.o, Starołęcka 189, 61-341 Poznań, • sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com; • by phone, during the working hours of the Store’s service on: 061 873 20 65 or in any convenient form in which the information submitted will be clearly expressed to the Administrator.
- The Administrator is obliged to apply technical and organisational means ensuring data protection, in particular by protecting data against their availability to unauthorised persons. 8. The entrusted personal data are stored and protected according to the principles specified in binding legal regulations. Databases are registered in accordance with the requirements in the register of personal data collections of the GIODO – General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
SESSION stored temporarily and removed automatically after a certain time or after closing a website or web browser.
Purpose: e.g. improvement of navigation on website.
PERMANENT remain on a machine for a given time or until they are removed by the User from his/her end Device.
Purpose: storage of information about whether the User is new, returning or used the Store through one of the Partners.
EXTERNAL Cookie files from the partner websites: e.g. facebook, google, google analytics.
What data are processed? http://Linomag.pl/processes the non-public data that has been voluntarily provided by the User for the purpose of receiving the news associated with the Store. The Store is obliged to safely store the data and not to provide them to third parties. The User has the right to view their data and may demand their removal or correction by sending an e-mail.